The Checkered flag originated in the US in 1906, the so-called "time checkers" would use checkered flags to identify themselves to the racers at the end of the timed section. The flag has been used ever since across all motorsports.
The Checkered Jersey is a part of the Petro Camp Classic Collection. Worn by all Petro Riders.
Comfortable black 100% cotton sweater, with an embroidered PETRO CAMP chenille patch on the chest and checkered design on the sleeves.
- Order verification, quality check and packaging 1 - 2 days
- All orders are dispatched on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning
- You will receive an email when the order has been shipped and it's on your way
- Our orders are shipped by
- National delivery takes 2 - 3 working days
- Eurozone delivery takes 3 - 7 working days
- International delivery usually takes about 7 – 15
If you want to return an item or have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact the Petro Team
- Niki is 171cm and weighs 75kgs, he typically wears a size M
- Ayrton is around 176cm and weighs 70kgs, he typically wears an L
- James is 185cm and weighs 83kgs, he typically wears an XL. He likes his fit quite loose.