1000km Race T-Shirt
Drawing of the iconic Ferrari 315S, winner of the 24th Edition of the Mille Miglia in 1957. Piero Taruffi drove this machine to victory with the number 353. It took him 10 hours, 27 minutes and 47 seconds to finish the 1597km race - giving an astonishing average speed of 152.632 km/h on public roads.
High quality regular fit T-shirt made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. Designed and produced with local suppliers in Barcelona.
If you have any further questions about fitting or returns, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order verification, quality check and packaging 1 - 2 days
- All orders are dispatched on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning
- You will receive an email when the order has been shipped and it's on your way
- Our orders are shipped by
- National delivery takes 2 - 3 working days
- Eurozone delivery takes 3 - 7 working days
- International delivery usually takes about 7 – 15
If you want to return an item or have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact the Petro Team
- Niki is 171cm and weighs 75kgs, he typically wears a size M
- Ayrton is around 176cm and weighs 70kgs, he typically wears an L
- James is 185cm and weighs 83kgs, he typically wears an XL. He likes his fit quite loose.